Part of the thrill of shopping on VarageSale is never knowing what you’ll discover. Here are 11 wonderfully weird items that we found while treasure-hunting in our Mississauga community.
1. This decorative tree stump that functions as a chair or tabletop.
Snag this deal and your home just became 1000% more woodsy and whimsical, guaranteed.
2. This package deal: 2 copies of a book entitled “Why the Leafs Suck”.
3. This medieval knight liquor dispenser that opens up to serve drinks.
4. This adorable tiny t-shirt for your “Top Model” dog.
5. This unconventional wedding cake topper that expresses your love (and deep-seated fears).
6. This black and gold spiked bra that will make you feel like Lady Gaga and Xena Warrior Princess combined.
Just be careful wearing it under any delicate fabrics.
7. These prank gift boxes that will entertain the giver and the receiver.
8. This vintage cane that doubles as a flask.
8. This cozy picnic basket/tea set for two.
9. These plants that have been caged so they will never run away.
You can’t be too careful with some of these succulents.
10. This wild-haired ceramic troll who isn’t terrifying at all.
11. This beautiful custom-made antler chandelier.
Interested in grabbing these one-of-a-kind finds? Join VarageSale’s Mississauga community ASAP to shop these unique items and find treasures of your own.